We are looking for a bright and talented individual with a strong sense of business acumen, combined with excellent numerical, analytical and communication skills to join our Commercial team.
This fast-paced role is central to our operations and involves working with multiple teams across the business as well as with third parties and customers.
As a trainee, you will be given the chance to develop new and existing skills through continual training and ongoing support, to help you succeed and progress in your career. You will learn how to negotiate in order to protect the commercials of the business, whilst also developing product knowledge.
- Working closely with the Sales and Client Management teams to develop commercial solutions
- Liaising with Technical and Project Management teams, providing analytical and commercial support for projects
- Coordinating and managing third party orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries, external escalations and third-party queries
What we are looking for:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence in liaising with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to work proactively, prioritise effectively and use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Generous benefits package including; Cycle to Work Scheme, Income Protection, Life Assurance and Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
We are committed to training our people and encourage everyone to grow and develop with the business. This exciting and challenging position will give you the chance to play a part in our continued growth. This is not just a job, it’s the chance to build a great career in a great business.
So if you are a strong communicator with an eye for detail and a talent for spotting trends, apply today!