Are you looking to join the fast-paced world of business technology? Are you technically minded and good at problem solving? Do you have good communication skills? Then this exciting opportunity could be the start of your career path to become a technology expert.
We are looking for bright individuals with a passion for technology to join our lively Service Desk team to help deliver our exceptional technical support services to our growing customer base. This role is ideal for graduates, or candidates of graduate calibre, providing trainees with a comprehensive introduction to the world of business technology.
As a growing company in the Bournemouth area, we invest significantly into the training and development of our employees. You will be given the chance to attend training courses and receive ongoing support to help you achieve additional accreditations and qualifications, such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA and UC manufacturer training.
And the learning doesn’t stop there. You will also spend time working in our NOC to develop your networking knowledge, in addition to having the opportunity to develop communication and negotiation skills.
- Acting as the main point of contact for customers on a day to day basis providing technical support
- Delivering a high level of customer service by ensuring customer situations are dealt with effectively and efficiently to maintain our outstanding rectification times
- Working closely with colleagues to coordinate our engineering teams
- Testing equipment and configuring customer requirements
What we are looking for
- Enthusiasm for technology, either through education and/or experience, as well as an interest in continuous development within the technical industry
- The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to act professionally in demanding and challenging situations
What we offer
- Generous benefits package including; Cycle to Work Scheme, Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
We are committed to training our people and encourage everyone in our team to grow and develop with the business.
This exciting and challenging position provides the ideal environment and learning resources to develop skills across a wide range of areas including; voice services and telephony, networking, cloud, mobile technologies, internet and security.
If you want to kick-start your career in business technology, apply today!