We have an opportunity for a Software Tester to work within our highly skilled Agile Scrum Team.
We are looking for a bright individual with one or two years’ experience, to play a key role in a number of existing projects, assisting in the quality assurance of our existing and new software solutions. You will establish best practice for testing within our organisation and learn to create and complete automated regression testing suites.
Working within a collaborative team-based environment, we will provide comprehensive support and exposure to a wide variety of projects, so you can expand your knowledge to become a fully engaged member of the team.
- Translating requirements, defining and completing functional test suites, cases and steps
- Supporting our end users to document and complete User Acceptance Testing
- Contributing to daily stand-ups, collaborative planning and sprint retrospective meetings
- Assisting in the migration of our on-premise infrastructure to the cloud
What we are looking for
- Graduate calibre (A minimum of 2:1 in a relevant degree subject desirable but not essential)
- Logical and analytical with natural problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in as many of the following skills as possible;
Team Foundation Server
Manual Functional Testing to Acceptance Criteria
Exploratory & Regression Testing
Selenium / CodedUI Tests
What we offer
- Generous benefits package including; Cycle to Work Scheme, Company Pension Scheme, Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
This role would suit a candidate who has some development or scripting experience or a desire to learn skills to support automated testing.
We are committed to training our people and encourage everyone in our team to grow and develop with the business.
If you have a passion for technology and want to take the next step in your career, apply today!