At Bistech we believe in hiring the best of the best. We now need an experienced developer to join our busy in-house Software Development team and play a key role in developing and implementing innovative solutions. You’ll need to be logically minded and a great communicator able to explain complex technologies in a succinct and articulate way.
Working within a Scrum framework, this is your chance to join a motivated, collaborative and team-focused environment. You’ll work closely with users throughout the full development life-cycle, from inception through to development, testing and release, so you can truly see the positive impact of your work on the wider business.
Based in the Bournemouth area, this role would be perfect for a junior developer wanting to build a successful and rewarding career and take the next step in their Software Development journey. We provide excellent training and development opportunities as well as support in achieving further certifications so you can reach your full potential.
- Developing in-house solutions and extending Microsoft Products to support the wider business
- Working with the team to determine appropriate solutions to meet business requirements
- Supporting junior members through code reviews and pair programming
- Providing input to the continuous improvement of the team and business processes
What we’re looking for
- At least two years’ commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Cloud platform experience and an understanding of SOLID design principles
- Experience in any of the following would be beneficial;
- Advanced source control including branching, merging and code review
- Azure DevOps or similar
- Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft Technologies
- Unit testing
- MVC and MVVM patterns
- RESTful web services
- UI and UX design
What we offer
We give employees a fantastic range of benefits on top of a rewarding career. You’ll receive:
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Newly expanded modern office space, free parking and recreational facilities
If you’re a talented developer who is driven to succeed, apply today!