At Bistech, we don’t do average. And this isn't your average Software Engineer role.
Being part of our in-house Software Development team, you won’t be shut away in an isolated office having no sight of the fruits of your labour. With our open plan offices, you’ll work on projects across the full development life-cycle, from inception through to development, testing and release. You’ll play a key role in developing and implementing innovative solutions through our collaborative working practice and get to see first-hand the positive impact of your work within the wider business.
Using the Scrum methodology, you’ll work with internal customers face to face and get exposure to business planning to understand how what you do can really impact and develop our business.
Based in the Bournemouth area, this role would be perfect for a junior developer wanting to build a successful and rewarding career and take the next step in their Software Development journey. We provide excellent training and development opportunities as well as support in achieving further certifications so you can reach your full potential.
- Developing in-house solutions and extending Microsoft Products to support the wider business
- Working with the team to determine appropriate solutions to meet business requirements
- Supporting junior members through code reviews and pair programming
- Providing input to the continuous improvement of the team and business processes
What we’re looking for
- At least two years’ commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills: able to explain complex technologies in a succinct and articulate way
- Cloud platform experience and an understanding of SOLID design principles
- Experience in any of the following would be beneficial;
- Advanced source control including branching, merging and code review
- Azure DevOps or similar
- Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft Technologies
- Unit testing
- MVC and MVVM patterns
- RESTful web services
- UI and UX design
What we offer
On top of a rewarding career we provide employees with a fantastic range of benefits.
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Newly expanded modern office space, free parking and recreational facilities
If you’re a talented developer with a drive to succeed, apply today!