We have an exciting opportunity for a bright computing student and aspiring developer to join our highly talented in-house Software Development team.
If you are a current university student, studying a technical degree subject and are due to undertake a 12 month industrial placement in 2019/2020, then this could be your chance to develop your skills in a growing and successful Business Technology company.
Working within an Agile Scrum Team, you will have the opportunity to get involved with innovative software solutions, including network management and automation, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure. We will provide comprehensive support and exposure to a wide variety of projects, so you can expand your knowledge and become a fully engaged member of the team.
- Aiding in the design and development of new products and features to maximise business efficiency.
- Providing on-going support to the business for bug-fixes and troubleshooting for production software.
- Contributing to daily stand-ups, scoring, collaborative planning and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Working in a collaborative development environment with code reviews and pair programming.
- Assisting in the migration of our on-premise infrastructure to the cloud.
What we are looking for
- On track to achieve a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant degree subject
- Logical and analytical with natural problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in as many of the following skills as possible;
Visual Studio 2017
.Net 4.5/4.6/4.7 (C#)
What we offer
- Generous benefits package including Company Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern office space, free parking and recreational facilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate software developer to join a dynamic and growing in-house development team for a period of 12 months. Candidates will be involved in the full software development life-cycle and will be empowered to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks.
So, if you are assertive, driven, have a keen interest in the latest technologies and are looking for a challenging industrial placement, apply today!
Closing date for applications: 10th January 2019