Technology is evolving rapidly and so is Bistech! We’ve doubled the size of our office and need talented problem-solvers to join our highly skilled Software Development team. This role will give you the opportunity to increase your technical ability, use innovative emerging technologies and grow your confidence in a thriving business technology company.
Working in an Agile Scrum Team, you’ll be involved in a wide range of exciting projects from initial conception all the way through to release. By being part of our established in-house Software Team, you will see the positive impact your projects have on the entire business. You’ll be part of a collaborative and supportive team that will empower you to take ownership of projects from the early stages of your career.
We’ll give you the tools to succeed by providing you with ongoing training and development opportunities. You’ll be encouraged to continue to expand your knowledge and discover new skills with the support of both technical and soft skills training.
- Developing in-house solutions and extending Microsoft products to support the wider business
- Contributing to daily scrums, scoring, collaborative planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings
- Working in a collaborative development environment with code reviews and pair programming
- Assisting in the migration of our own infrastructure to the cloud
What we’re looking for
- A recent graduate or person with at least one year's commercial experience in a similar role
- A logical approach with natural problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in as many of the following as possible would be beneficial;
- C#, Java or similar languages
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Unit Testing
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Source control (Git preferred)
- Bug tracking
- SOLID design principles
- UI / UX Design
What we offer
As well as offering genuine career progression through excellent training and development opportunities, you’ll also receive;
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Up to 10% matched Company Pension Scheme
- Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern office spaces, free on-site parking and recreational facilities
Apply today to start your rewarding graduate career in Software Development!