We have an opportunity for an aspiring Human Resources and Recruitment professional to play a key role in our continuing success.
We have grown every year since we started back in 1988. Thanks to our ambitious and talented team, the last five years have been our best yet. We have grown our team by over 40%, increased our turnover by 45%, and doubled the size of our Head Office creating a modern working environment.
Now we want more. In fact, we are expanding again, so that we have more room to accommodate our growing team. Can you help us find even more budding technology experts, sales professionals and analytical whizz-kids? Can you support the development of our existing team? Do you want to be a part of our continuing growth? If yes, apply now!
- Working with your colleagues in the HR team to source and screen CVs and interview candidates
- Managing the Employee Relations (ER) case work that can arise from time to time and providing advice and guidance to Directors and Heads of Department
- Safeguarding the business through ensuring compliance with Bistech process, ACAS Guidelines and our BSI accreditation
- Maintaining HR and Recruitment documentation, taking meeting notes, and other HR administration
What we are looking for
- At least 1 year of broad ER experience and a solid understanding of employment law
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- A professional and positive approach, understanding the importance of absolute discretion and confidentiality
- A passion for self-development and business improvement
What we offer
- Generous benefits package including, Life Assurance, Employer Contributed Pension, Income Protection, Cycle to work Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- On-going training, qualifications and personal development
- Modern office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities.
This role would suit a candidate who is interested in people, and has experience as a HR Generalist, Recruitment Consultant or similar role. This is not just a job, it’s the chance to build a career in Human Resources.
Bistech offers excellent career opportunities to talented people. We provide comprehensive and ongoing training to maximise personal potential and career progression at all levels.
If you want to further develop your career in human resources and in-house recruitment, apply today!