Are you looking to develop a long-term career in the exciting world of business and technology? Do you want to be part of a successful, established company who truly invest in their employee’s development and career progression?
We are looking for confident, driven and articulate individuals to join our ambitious business sales team and contribute to the company’s continued growth. This role is ideal for graduates, or candidates of graduate calibre, and has genuinely high earning potential, excellent training and development opportunities and job satisfaction.
This Monday to Friday office-based role in the Bournemouth area is at the forefront of the sales cycle and you will use your own initiative to pursue potential new business, build relationships and gain commitment for meetings with our field sales team.
Working within vertical markets including commercial, motor and legal professional services, you will use your communication skills to build relationships with key decision makers, explaining the benefits of working with Bistech and how our solutions will help them achieve their business objectives.
This is a sales role with a difference; we provide comprehensive training and support to help you develop your personal style and add value to customer conversations. In addition to role-specific training we also provide ongoing development opportunities with training in negotiation, positive language, assertiveness, plus more!
- Research target markets to uncover key information and add to the value of customer conversations
- Tailor your personal style to match your target markets with a view to becoming a vertical market specialist
- Engage with Directors and key decision makers to develop successful B2B customer relationships
- Achieve KPIs by identifying and qualifying commercial opportunities
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, tenacity and confidence in making outbound calls
- The ability to think quickly and use your own initiative
- A passion for business
- A team player with genuine enthusiasm for building long-term relationships
What we offer
Instead of gimmicks, we offer competitive salaries with achievable bonuses, together with a great working environment where employees are valued and invested in. As well as this, we provide:
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme: matched contributory pension of 5%
- Bright and modern office space, free parking and recreational facilities
With an average length of service of 9 years, we are committed to training our people and encourage everyone in our team to grow and develop with the business. We work to people’s strengths and empower employees to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks.
We are looking for bright, ambitious and dynamic individuals with a passion for business, so if that’s you, don’t hesitate and apply today!