Our Commercial Finance team is at the heart of our operations. Working centrally with multiple teams across the entire business, they are vital in driving profitability and improving business efficiency. We’re now looking for a strong communicator with a head for numbers, an eye for detail and a talent for spotting trends, to join our busy team and provide analytical and commercial support.
Based in the Bournemouth area in Ferndown, this role demands a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as you’ll be involved in all stages of the customer contract journey. You’ll be preparing customer quotes and detailing contract information as well as raising invoices and placing orders with suppliers, so you’ll need to have confidence in liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Coordinating and managing third party orders
- Managing external escalations, customer enquiries and third-party queries
- Liaising with Technical and Project Management teams, providing analytical and commercial support for projects and operations
- Working closely with the Sales and Client Management teams to develop commercial solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work proactively, prioritise effectively and use your own initiative
- Some experience in financial analysis would be useful, but not essential
What we offer:
We reward people who actively work towards improving their knowledge and taking on more responsibility, and we’ll provide you with the training and ongoing support to help you do this. You’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary of £19,000 - £22,000 DOE
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme, Income Protection and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Modern office spaces, free on-site parking and recreational facilities
If you want to be part of an integral team within a rapidly growing technology company, apply today!