We have an opportunity for a Microsoft Cloud technologies specialist with great communication skills, to take the lead in architecting, shaping and delivering Azure and Office 365 Cloud solutions for our end-user customers.
You will work collaboratively with our sales and technical teams, covering all areas of consultancy from pre-sales activities including customer meetings and presentations, through to detailed design, planning and implementation of the solutions.
Drawing on your technical training and experience, you will have a solid working knowledge from which to be able to advise. Acting as a guide and mentor in your specialist technical area for the wider team, there will also be significant opportunity for you to broaden your own technical knowledge.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of Azure and Office 365 to identify business opportunities
- Develop the Sales team’s conceptual understanding and collaboratively assist with identified sales opportunities
- Produce detailed solution design documentation for review and approval
- Facilitate the sales process through to delivery through the handover of enterprise Microsoft solutions
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years’ experience of infrastructure solution design, specification and integration
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently discuss and present solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of Microsoft products and services, including Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server and Skype for Business
- Understanding of Cloud security best practices as well as the technical and business barriers to a successful Cloud migration
- Some experience of working within an IT Services or Consulting organisation as part of a project delivery team
What we offer
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Ongoing training, qualifications and development
- Generous benefits package including, Life Assurance, Employer Contributed Pension, Income Protection, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Schemes
- Modern office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
We are committed to training our people and encourage everyone in our team to grow and develop with the business. This position provides the ideal environment to further develop your skills within a highly technical business and to take ownership of an exciting and evolving area of technology.
If you want to progress your career in business technology, apply today!