Time’s up for ISDN!
With BT announcing plans to decommission their ISDN lines, it’s clear that ISDN is now considered yesterday’s technology. There’s never been a better time to move to IP lines and listed below are some of the key reasons why.
Three reasons to move to IP lines today
- A centralised pool of IP lines means all lines are available across all sites, giving you full control of your business phone numbers and reducing the overall line requirement.
- Greater flexibility.
- Move location and take your numbers with you. No need for expensive call forwards or new company stationery.
- Increase number of lines on a seasonal or short-term basis.
- Additional lines can be activated straight away – with ISDN lines this could take up to 20 days.
- Calls can be routed to any number at any site.
- Minimise 'nuisance calls' with Call Blocking and Call Barring.
- Set up a Business Continuity plan that diverts your numbers automatically or plays a pre-recorded message in the event of a fault on the line.
- Proactively monitored service protects your business, maximising uptime.
- Reduce the number of lines your business needs.
- Benefit from lower call rates across your entire estate.
- Get free calls between IP locations.
- Deliver calls anywhere without expensive call forwards.
- Reduce your network administration and ownership costs.
In addition to the above, with Bistech IP lines you will benefit from:
- Secure access to our unique Number Management System (NMS) to manage and control your lines and diverts, run reports and plan call routing.
- Design routing options to effectively manage marketing campaigns, ensuring incoming calls are directed to the right people.
- Gain visibility of inbound, outbound and concurrent calls within 24 hours.
- Schedule essential automated reports that can be emailed directly to your inbox.
Service and support
- As with all Bistech services, you will receive an exceptional level of support as standard.
- Our managed services are monitored 24/7, with an average rectification time of less than 2 hours.
It’s quick and easy to start benefitting from Bistech IP lines. To find out more, talk to one of our experts on 03330 11 22 55.